The following responsibilities are general duties that a particular employee in this position may or may not be required to perform. The actual duties required of this position will vary.
- Performs complete pre-trip inspection including, but not limited to, checking tire pressure, fluid levels, safety equipment, gauges and controls
- Drives heavy diesel roll off, hook lift, and CDU truck.
- Climbs into and out of truck at customer locations and disposal area(s)
- Courteously interacts with customers, dispatchers, and supervisors
- Documents work performed with assigned Android Tablet (including assigned routes, work orders, timers, taking pictures and making notes)
- Use tablet to navigate assigned route and or work orders (Google Maps)
- Cleans up the area around an accidental waste spill
- Completes required Vehicle Condition Reports (VCRs) and other forms
- Performs driver check-in procedures upon returning to the facility at the end of the day
- Follows all safety policies and procedures
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
- Additional duties may include washing trucks, delivering or cleaning waste carts and portable toilets, and general yard clean up
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment physical and drug test
- Must have a clean driving record
- Must have a valid CDL
- Competitive compensation
- Paid Vacation and Personal Time Off
- Medical insurance
- 401k with matching contribution
Interested in this position? Apply below!
NEWS, EVENTS & GIVEAWAYS
Enter to win a $25 gift card to Titcomb’s Bookshop in Sandwich!
MANAGE MY ACCOUNT
SIGNUP FOR SERVICE
SCHEDULE A PICKUP