Immediate Part-Time opening for an Operations Customer Service Representative at a dynamic, fast-growing company. As an Operations Customer Service Representative at Nauset Disposal, you will be responsible for providing a superior level of service to our customers both internal and external. The right candidate for this position will be at the heart of our customer service operations for our Site Services delivering top-notch customer service in every interaction. In a fast-paced office environment, this team member will be solving customer/driver issues and acting as a Site Services salesperson, Residential liaison, billing expert, and Dispatcher. Nauset Disposal’s customer service team is on the front line to help us grow our business, solve customers’ challenges, and deliver on our promise of superior customer service. In this position, you will work for a company that has an established reputation for excellence in service and is well known for giving back to and supporting the local community.
Responsibilities for Operations Customer Service positions include, but are not limited to:
- Establish new accounts
- Handle customer billing; creating and producing customer invoices
- Schedule service requests
- Answer incoming customer calls regarding billing and service questions, and general client concerns
- Update customer information in the customer service database during and after each call
- Maintain a high level of professionalism with clients and work to establish a positive rapport with every caller, build customer relationships and earn customer loyalty and trust
- Resolve service issues by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Schedule, maintain, and close daily routes for drivers.
- Answer incoming calls from drivers regarding their routes and help to resolve their issues.
- Work with maintenance staff to ensure vehicles for routes are serviceable.
- Other miscellaneous functions in the office as needed
- Candidates for the Operations Customer Service position must possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task is a must!
- Customer Service experience preferred but not required
- Training available for the right candidate
- Flexible Scheduling
- Competitive compensation
- Paid Vacation and Personal Time Off
- Medical insurance
- 401k with matching contribution