This role will be required to do general labor around the facility and operate a wide range of vehicles in support of the operation. You can expect to stay busy, lift a lot, clean a lot, and provide our customers with a superior product.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must be able to operate a tablet and PC
- Must be able to manage time effectively
- General mechanical knowledge a plus.
- Competitive compensation
- Paid Vacation and Personal Time Off
- Medical insurance
- 401k with matching contribution
Interested in this position? Apply below!
NEWS, EVENTS & GIVEAWAYS
Here's this month's guest article for our Commercial Customers from our friends at SCORE Cape Cod. Should I Be an LLC? You start out as a Sole Proprietorship—it’s easy, it’s cheap and it’s effective. Just apply...
MANAGE MY ACCOUNT
SIGNUP FOR SERVICE
SCHEDULE A PICKUP