Immediate opening for Drivers — both CDL and non-CDL — at a dynamic, quickly growing company. As a Driver at Nauset Disposal, you will be responsible for providing a superior level of service to our customers. The right candidate for this position will be at the heart of our operations team and will deliver top-notch customer service in every customer interaction.
The following responsibilities are general duties that a particular employee in this position may or may not be required to perform. The actual duties required of this position will vary.
- Performs complete pre-trip inspection including, but not limited to, checking tire pressure, fluid levels, safety equipment, gauges and controls
- Drives heavy diesel truck along residential routes and to disposal area(s)
- Climbs into and out of truck at customer locations and disposal area(s)
- Lifts and carries residential waste to truck and deposits into compactor
- Operates hand hydraulic controls to cycle compactor and dispose of collected material at the designated facility
- Courteously interacts with customers, dispatchers, and supervisors
- Documents work performed with assigned Android Tablet (including assigned routes, work orders, timers, taking pictures and making notes)
- Use tablet to navigate assigned route and or work orders (Google Maps)
- Cleans up the area around an accidental waste spill
- Completes required Vehicle Condition Reports (VCRs) and other forms
- Performs driver check-in procedures upon returning to the facility at the end of the day
- Follows all safety policies and procedures
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
- Additional duties may include washing trucks, delivering or cleaning waste carts and portable toilets, and general yard clean up
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment physical and drug test
- Must have a clean driving record
- Competitive compensation
- Paid Vacation and Personal Time Off
- Medical insurance
- 401k with matching contribution
Interested in this position? Apply below!