Customer Service Representative
Immediate opening for a Full-Time Customer Service Representative at a dynamic, quickly growing company. As a Customer Service Representative at Nauset Disposal, you will be responsible for providing a superior level of services to our customers. The right candidate for this position will be at the heart of our customer service operations as delivering top-notch customer service in every interaction.
In a fast-paced office environment, this team member will be solving customer issues and acting as a residential salesperson, operations liaison, billing expert, and more. Nauset Disposal’s customer service team is on the front line to help us grow our business, solve customer challenges, and deliver on our promise of superior customer service. In this position, you will work for a company that has an established reputation for excellence in service and is well known for giving back to and supporting the local community.
Responsibilities for Customer Service positions include, but are not limited to:
- Establish new accounts
- Handle customer billing; creating and producing customer invoices
- Schedule service requests
- Receive and sort incoming payments
- Maintain a list of delinquent accounts, make phone calls, and send notifications to attempt to collect on balances due
- Answer incoming customer calls regarding billing and service questions, and general client concerns
- Update customer information in the customer service database during and after each call
- Maintain a high level of professionalism with clients and work to establish a positive rapport with every caller, build customer relationships and earn customer loyalty and trust
- Resolve service issues by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Other miscellaneous functions in the office as needed
- Candidates for the Customer Service position must possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Customer Service experience preferred but not required
- Training available for the right candidate
- Competitive compensation
- Paid Vacation and Personal Time Off
- Medical insurance
- 401k with matching contribution
Apply for this position below.