Online donations are now closed. Suggested donation of $25 can be made at the door.
Event will be held at Nauset Disposal, 3 Rayber Road, Orleans
Friday, October 20, 2017 at 5:30PM
Opportunity to win these fantastic prizes donated by local businesses:
- New Hampshire getaway donated by Red Jacket Resorts
- Business Package including material from Simple Signs, New England Reprographics and CapeSpace
- Lower Cape Escape with a one night stay at the Four Points Sheraton donated by Cape Cod Hockey Tournaments, a sunset whale watch with the Center for Coastal Studies, and dinner for two
- Wellness Package that includes a 2 month membership at Fitness Revolution and gift basket from The Optimal Kitchen
- “Cape Cod Dining” package that includes gift certificates to the Flying Fish Cafe, Local Scoop, Chatham Perk, Sea Dog Brew Pub, Vivs Kitchen, Mom & Pops, Mooncussers, the Optimist Cafe, The West End, Local Break, The Red Pheasant, Jo Mamas, The Little Sandwich Shop, Zest Cafe & Juice Bar, The Marshside Restaurant, Macs Seafood and more to come!
- Oysterville Vodka basket including Oysterville vodka, Bloody Mary mix and other goodies
- 6 pair of tickets to the 2018 Pops by the Sea, donated by the Arts Foundation of Cape Cod
- Snowy Owl goodie basket including a bag of coffee, a $20 gift card and a Snowy Owl water bottle
- More items to come!
Want to get involved? Volunteer at Trash Bash!
Interested in sponsoring this event? View Trash Bash Sponsorship Opportunities.
This event would not be possible without the support of many local businesses. From food vendors and donations to sponsors and volunteers, Trash Bash is an event made possible by these community minded businesses:
Nauset Disposal is once again offering a Christmas Tree Recycling program to our customers this year. If you’re interested in having us pick up your tree after the holidays, please call our office at 508.255.1419 and we will add …Read More
I have used Nauset Disposal since I opened my business five years ago. The service is impeccable, they are awesome to deal with and I like knowing that everything stays here on the Cape. Keep up the great work!!Matt E.