Enjoy a Eco-Friendly Summer
August Giveaway – $20 Gift Card to the Chatham Filling Station
Trash Bash 2017
Online donations are now closed. Suggested donation of $25 can be made at the door.
Event will be held at Nauset Disposal, 3 Rayber Road, Orleans
Friday, October 20, 2017 at 5:30PM
Opportunity to win these fantastic prizes donated by local businesses:
- New Hampshire getaway donated by Red Jacket Resorts
- Business Package including material from Simple Signs, New England Reprographics and CapeSpace
- Lower Cape Escape with a one night stay at the Four Points Sheraton donated by Cape Cod Hockey Tournaments, a sunset whale watch with the Center for Coastal Studies, and dinner for two
- Wellness Package that includes a 2 month membership at Fitness Revolution and gift basket from The Optimal Kitchen
- “Cape Cod Dining” package that includes gift certificates to the Flying Fish Cafe, Local Scoop, Chatham Perk, Sea Dog Brew Pub, Vivs Kitchen, Mom & Pops, Mooncussers, the Optimist Cafe, The West End, Local Break, The Red Pheasant, Jo Mamas, The Little Sandwich Shop, Zest Cafe & Juice Bar, The Marshside Restaurant, Macs Seafood and more to come!
- Oysterville Vodka basket including Oysterville vodka, Bloody Mary mix and other goodies
- 6 pair of tickets to the 2018 Pops by the Sea, donated by the Arts Foundation of Cape Cod
- Snowy Owl goodie basket including a bag of coffee, a $20 gift card and a Snowy Owl water bottle
- More items to come!
Want to get involved? Volunteer at Trash Bash!
Interested in sponsoring this event? View Trash Bash Sponsorship Opportunities.
This event would not be possible without the support of many local businesses. From food vendors and donations to sponsors and volunteers, Trash Bash is an event made possible by these community minded businesses:
Hurricane have recently caused catastrophic damage… In continuing our dedication to our community – and beyond – Nauset Disposal is contributing to the Hurricane Relief efforts by supporting the American Red Cross. We’re donating the cost of the first month …Read More
“Even though Nauset is a big company it is the little things that make a difference in service. On Tuesday I over slept and didn’t get my recycling out to its spot, but the driver, a sweet young man, saw it and went and got it. It’s the little extra steps like that, that are the reason I love Nauset.”Ann P.