The following positions are currently open at Nauset Disposal:
Customer Service Representative
As a Customer Service Representative at Nauset Disposal, you will be responsible for providing a superior level of service to our customers. In this position, you will work for a company that has an established reputation of excellence in service, and is well known for giving back to and supporting the local community.
Responsibilities for Customer Service positions include, but are not limited to:
- Answer phone calls and help solve problems for our customers
- Establish new accounts
- Accept payments over the phone on accounts, schedule service requests
- Print bills, fold and mail
- Review routes on a daily basis for accuracy and assess any necessary extra charges
- Enter driver data into spreadsheets
- Other miscellaneous functions in the office
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Candidates for the Customer Service position must possess strong communication skills
- Customer Service experience preferred but not required
- Training available for the right candidate
Tired of that dead end job picking weeds? Sick of being laid off every winter? Are you looking for benefits such as Health insurance, 401k, paid time off? Do you want to get your CDL? Nauset Disposal is opening the hiring process for the 2017 season. We are looking for CDL and non-CDL drivers and laborers. We are looking for those with a great work ethic, responsible, positive attitude, and a desire to succeed. We offer top pay, health insurance benefits, 401k program with up to a 4% match, and Paid Time Off. We can also help you get your CDL.
Applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment physical and drug test as well as have a clean driving record. We are starting to hire now and will continue to add help over the next few months. Get your application in now for a chance to join our team! We have year-round and seasonal positions available as well as the chance for flexible scheduling. No experience necessary, we will train the right people!
Representative Responsibilities: The following responsibilities are general duties that a particular employee in this position may or may not be required to perform. The actual duties required of this position will vary.
- Performs complete pre-trip inspection including, but not limited to, checking tire pressure, fluid levels, safety equipment, gauges and controls.
- Drives heavy diesel truck along residential routes and to disposal area(s).
- Climbs into and out of truck at customer locations and disposal area(s).
- Lifts and carries residential waste to truck and deposits into compactor.
- Operates hand hydraulic controls to cycle compactor and dispose of collected material at the designated facility.
- Courteously interacts with customers, dispatchers, and supervisors.
- Writes labels and tags unsatisfactory waste containers and/or refuse.
- Cleans up the area around an accidental waste spill.
- Reads route sheet, follows map and services each customer as identified on the route sheet or as assigned by dispatcher and/or supervisor.
- Completes required route/productivity sheets, Vehicle Condition Reports (VCRs) and other forms.
- Performs driver check-in procedures upon returning to the facility at the end of the day
- Follows all safety policies and procedures.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Additional duties may include washing trucks, delivering or cleaning waste carts and portable toilets, and general yard clean up.
Are you interested in working for Nauset Disposal? Are you a team player? If so, please fill out the form below and attach your resume.
1. Green your garage by clearing out clutter. Garages and sheds are magnets for clutter bikes, old clothes, beach gear, buckets, tools… Put those unwanted items back into the cycle by up cycling them or donating them to a thrift store. …Read More
“You are very nice people. The non-perishable pick up option is truly a testament to your dedication to the community. I am a summer customer only, and live in NY, and have never seen this type of commitment. Impressive.”Lise & Jim New York