The following positions are currently open at Nauset Disposal:
The Administrative Coordinator will provide support to Nauset Disposal employees, supervise staff, manage the office and help manage the company’s budget.
Responsibilities for the Administrative Coordinator position include, but are not limited to:
- Act as a connecting link between departments, vendors and staff members
- Organize, supervise and facilitate work among employees
- Maintains administrative workflow by studying methods, implementing cost reductions and developing reporting procedures
- Analyze operating practices, evaluate personnel and technological requirements, implement changes
- Develop office staff by providing information, educational opportunities and coaching, provide specialized support to employees as needed
- Resolve administrative problems by analyzing information, identifying and communicating solutions
- Research, develop and update administrative policies, procedures, methods and guidelines, communication developments to management
- Hire new employees and evaluate employees
- Set work assignments for office staff
- Perform clerical duties
- Maintain databases
- Work with sales staff to maximize operational efficiencies
- Work with marketing department to effectively communicate with customers
- General office maintenance duties
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multi task
- Exceptional customer service and client relationship skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Supports innovation, process improvement and implementation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proven experience as an office administrator or relevant role
- Experience in customer service preferred
Customer Service Representative (Part Time)
As a Customer Service Representative at Nauset Disposal, you will be responsible for providing a superior level of service to our customers. In this position, you will work for a company that has an established reputation of excellence in service, and is well known for giving back to and supporting the local community.
Responsibilities for Customer Service positions include, but are not limited to:
- Answer phone calls and help solve problems for our customers
- Establish new accounts
- Accept payments over the phone on accounts, schedule service requests
- Print bills, fold and mail
- Review routes on a daily basis for accuracy and assess any necessary extra charges
- Enter driver data into spreadsheets
- Other miscellaneous functions in the office
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Candidates for the Customer Service position must possess strong communication skills
- Customer Service experience preferred but not required
- Training available for the right candidate
Tired of that dead end job picking weeds? Sick of being laid off every winter? Are you looking for benefits such as Health insurance, 401k, paid time off? Do you want to get your CDL? Nauset Disposal is hiring for the 2017 summer season. We are looking for CDL/non-CDL drivers and laborers with a great work ethic, responsible, positive attitude, and a desire to succeed.
Applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment physical and drug test as well as have a clean driving record. Get your application in now for a chance to join our team! We have year-round and seasonal positions available. No experience necessary, we will train the right people!
Responsibilities: The following responsibilities are general duties that a particular employee in this position may or may not be required to perform. The actual duties required of this position will vary.
- Performs complete pre-trip inspection including, but not limited to, checking tire pressure, fluid levels, safety equipment, gauges and controls.
- Drives heavy diesel truck along residential routes and to disposal area(s).
- Climbs into and out of truck at customer locations and disposal area(s).
- Lifts and carries residential waste to truck and deposits into compactor.
- Operates hand hydraulic controls to cycle compactor and dispose of collected material at the designated facility.
- Courteously interacts with customers, dispatchers, and supervisors.
- Writes labels and tags unsatisfactory waste containers and/or refuse.
- Cleans up the area around an accidental waste spill.
- Reads route sheet, follows map and services each customer as identified on the route sheet or as assigned by dispatcher and/or supervisor.
- Completes required route/productivity sheets, Vehicle Condition Reports (VCRs) and other forms.
- Performs driver check-in procedures upon returning to the facility at the end of the day
- Follows all safety policies and procedures.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Additional duties may include washing trucks, delivering or cleaning waste carts and portable toilets, and general yard clean up.
When Dream Day on Cape Cod lost their truck by a fallen tree in February, the community rallied. Nauset Disposal wanted to help too, so we donated some roll off containers to collect the tree debris and worked with Robert B. …Read More
Solid as it gets, from customer service to amazing community service. A true gem of a local cape cod business, always working to support others. Two thumbs up, five stars and beyond!
Brad B.-Olde Tavern Motel