The following positions are currently open at Nauset Disposal:
Marketing Coordinator (Part Time)
Nauset Disposal is seeking an outgoing, bright and enthusiastic Marketing Coordinator. Candidate must be an outward, creative thinker with a passion for marketing. The Marketing Coordinator reports to the marketing manager and coordinates the activities of the marketing team.
- Coordinate marketing projects and activities as requested
- Assist in tracking effectiveness of marketing campaigns and online activities
- Track competitor activity by keeping abreast of market changes
- Produce clear and concise written communication with prospective and current customers
- Curate and create content for social media and blog posts
- Assist in updating social media content calendar
- Assist with the production of artwork and checking copy
- Organize the production of branded promotional material as needed
- Distribute marketing/promotional material throughout the season at sponsored events
- Help to manage planning and execution of partnerships and sponsored events
- Provide general support to marketing department
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Experience using WordPress a plus
Customer Service Representative (Part Time)
As a Customer Service Representative at Nauset Disposal, you will be responsible for providing a superior level of service to our customers. In this position, you will work for a company that has an established reputation of excellence in service, and is well known for giving back to and supporting the local community.
Responsibilities for Customer Service positions include, but are not limited to:
- Answer phone calls and help solve problems for our customers
- Establish new accounts
- Accept payments over the phone on accounts, schedule service requests
- Print bills, fold and mail
- Review routes on a daily basis for accuracy and assess any necessary extra charges
- Enter driver data into spreadsheets
- Other miscellaneous functions in the office
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Candidates for the Customer Service position must possess strong communication skills
- Customer Service experience preferred but not required
- Training available for the right candidate
Tired of that dead end job picking weeds? Sick of being laid off every winter? Are you looking for benefits such as Health insurance, 401k, paid time off? Do you want to get your CDL? Nauset Disposal is hiring for the 2017 summer season. We are looking for CDL/non-CDL drivers and laborers with a great work ethic, responsible, positive attitude, and a desire to succeed.
Applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment physical and drug test as well as have a clean driving record. Get your application in now for a chance to join our team! We have year-round and seasonal positions available. No experience necessary, we will train the right people!
Responsibilities: The following responsibilities are general duties that a particular employee in this position may or may not be required to perform. The actual duties required of this position will vary.
- Performs complete pre-trip inspection including, but not limited to, checking tire pressure, fluid levels, safety equipment, gauges and controls.
- Drives heavy diesel truck along residential routes and to disposal area(s).
- Climbs into and out of truck at customer locations and disposal area(s).
- Lifts and carries residential waste to truck and deposits into compactor.
- Operates hand hydraulic controls to cycle compactor and dispose of collected material at the designated facility.
- Courteously interacts with customers, dispatchers, and supervisors.
- Writes labels and tags unsatisfactory waste containers and/or refuse.
- Cleans up the area around an accidental waste spill.
- Reads route sheet, follows map and services each customer as identified on the route sheet or as assigned by dispatcher and/or supervisor.
- Completes required route/productivity sheets, Vehicle Condition Reports (VCRs) and other forms.
- Performs driver check-in procedures upon returning to the facility at the end of the day
- Follows all safety policies and procedures.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Additional duties may include washing trucks, delivering or cleaning waste carts and portable toilets, and general yard clean up.
Nauset Disposal is happy to announce the date for the 2017 Trash Bash! Please mark your calendars for Friday, October 20! For those who don’t know, Trash Bash is a fundraiser of epic proportions: great food, Cape Cod Beer, wine, …Read More
“BIG kudos to your driver who picked up at Eastham Cape Cod Five today! He did a remarkable job navigating our parking lot this morning. We had 2 big Eversource trucks with trailers along with a car blocking half the driveway, making backing out a challenge, but he maneuvered like a pro! Nicely done! I always like to hear positive feedback, so I thought I would pass it along.”
– Trina Brown, Cape Cod Five Cents Savings Bank